Thursday, December 4, 2014

Another Planet

The  name of the planet that I have landed on is Victopia. It is far bigger then earth but I can breathe perfectly fine. The color of this planet is purple but it has silver rocks on the surface. While I'm walking on this planet, I feel weird. I think the gravitational pull on me here isn't as strong as the pull on me on earth. I somewhat float sometimes and I am not able to get down so I think that the gravitational pull depends on something. I have only lasted 1 day and 1 night on this mysterious planet but I have already observed that at night, the gravitational pull is normal, like if I'm on earth. But during the day, I somewhat feel like if I'm floating.

1 comment:

  1. Victopia sounds cool! If it is bigger than earth, then the gravity should be more than earth (physics works everywhere!)

    ReplyDelete