Tuesday, May 12, 2015
Elastic vs. Inelastic
An elastic collision is when two items or objects "bounce" or rebound off of each other. Inelastic collision is when two objects stick together. One time that I have seen an elastic collision is when I was walking in the hall towards my next class and I was watching where I was going and I bumped into somebody. When we collided, we bounced off each other and apologized for bumping into each other accidently. One time when I have seen an inelastic collision is when I hugged my little nephew after not seeing me for so long. I was running towards my nephew and he was running towards me and when we went to hug each other, we bumped into each other really hard. After we hugged, I tried letting go of him but it seemed like he had stuck to me because he didn't want to let me go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3/3
ReplyDelete