Tuesday, March 31, 2015
No Effect
In my life, I think not having shelter would affect us human beings. I think it usually would affect us because of the weather and we could freeze if we stay out in the cold all night. Not having shelter doesn't affect us. You would think that we need to live under a roof, that we need to live in a closed area to survive but we don't. We could easily live outside and not have a problem. I know this because I have seen someone living outside and sleeping out in the cold and they have lived like that for many years and they're perfectly fine. I think we just have it in our heads that we need to live under a roof in order to live.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, they must be doing something to keep warm! 3/3
ReplyDelete