The first instance that i had in my life that had to do with reacting quickly was when i was babysitting and my nephew had a nose bleed. It hadnt been the first time that i babysitted my nephew but it was the first time that had actually happened. I got so scared when i saw blood dripping from his nose. I didnt know what to do. The first thing i did was run to the kitchen and get paper towels to help his nose stop bleeding. It surprised me that he was so calm about it. I told him to lay down and drink water while i called my sister. After a while, his nose stopped bleeding and i told him that he had scared the living out of me.
The second instance that i had in my life that had to do with reacting quickly was when i was 10 years old and i fainted. I was at a family party and i was playing with my cousins running around. I accidently fell and scraped my knee. I saw blood dripping so i tried running to my godmother because my mom wasnt there. I quickly ran to her and told her that i was bleeding. I started feeling dizzy as i saw the blood drip. Then when i sat down, i fainted and didnt wake up for 10 minutes.
The final instance that i had in life that had to do with reacting quickly was i got in a car accident with my sister. I was in the 6th grade when we crashed. Me and my sister were going home and right when my sister was turning onto our street, the car that was coming towards us was going to fast. They bumped into the right side of the car and we spun around 3 times then crashed into a pole. I screamed my sisters name and she told me to get out of the car so i did and sat down on the sidewalk. I didnt know what to do. I was so surprised.
Good Examples!
ReplyDelete